In a welcome move by Flipkart, the GST invoice on business purchases in now available from 17 September -2020 that is available across all the categories with selected TOP sellers and products.
Every registered business owner with valid GST numbers can avail of this benefit which is a great relief because only Amazon and Paytm were offering this facility with limited benefits.
You can claim benefits on multiple products at one time during the checkout process. In Amazon, You have to create a business account that will not give you direct sale benefits and prices differ for the users.
GST input is a sensitive matter, Please contact your Chartered Accountant or any financial advisor before placing an order on Online & Offline stores. There are many legal and technical parts that only your CA can tell you after checking your GST profile.
How To Claim GST In Flipkart?
- Select a product you wish to buy (Example – Printer)
- Check the seller detail if “GST Invoice available”
- Add product to cart
- Click on “Use GST invoice”
- Add GST Details (GSTin, Business Details)
- Confirm & Save
Things To Remember While Claiming GST
- Registered GST number address and delivery address should match.
- Check eligibility before claiming (We do not recommend buying mobiles)
- GST claim will not be applicable on Value added services
- Not showing
Frequently Asked Questions
Here some of the questions asked by the visitors.