UPI Transaction failure is a common issue nowadays especially in the daytime and with selective banks. Common concerns:-
- When will you get the refund?
- How to contact the bank or customer care for this issue.
- What happened to your money.
By following some simple steps, you can simply track the transaction status.
- Get the UTR number (UPI reference number) from your UPI app/ bank statement/Net banking.
- Visit “- https://www.bhimupi.org.in/get-touch
- Select “Transaction” and fill in the required details and submit the form.
That’s it, if all the details are correct then you would receive an acknowledgement email via “bhimupi.org”. And they would keep you updated about your UPI transaction status.