One Card Credit Card is a Metal Card which is launched by FPL Technology in association with IDFC FIRST BANK. This card is Visa Signature Credit Card. The company said that the One Card Credit Card is a new type of credit card designed for the mobile generation and this card has been designed differently.
One Card Credit Card provides us with 2 types of credit cards. In this, One Card is a complete Metal card and One Card Lite is a Plastic Card, there are two types of credit cards available. The cibil Score of Jeanne people in One Card is excellent, they get One Card without Income Proof and if your cibil score is not good in One Card Lite, then you can take this card by Fix Deposit (FD).
Bank Partners of One Card Credit Card are IDFC First Bank, SBM Bank, South Indian Bank, Federal Bank, and BOB Financial as its partners.
How to Apply for OneCard? Detailed (5-15 Min) Process
- Download and open the One Card App from Play Store.
- Open the app and click on the Get Started option.
- Enter your mobile number and fill in OTP by clicking on getting OTP.
- Now click on Start Application.
- Now you have to log in with your Gmail account, then click on Sign in with Gmail.
- Set a secure password
- The same password has to be entered in both Enter Password and Confirm Password and click on Confirm.
- Now all the details you have entered will be visible to you, check it. Now check the box on I have read the OneCard and click on Confirm.
- Now, this app will check your cibil score. OTP will come on your mobile number, fill it out.
- If your Cibil is good then you will get OneCard Metal, if you do not have Cibil then you will get OneCard Lite.
- If you get One Card, then the physical card will be delivered to your address in 7-10 days. If you get One Card Lite then you will have to fix the deposit (FD).
- For One Card Lite, you have to click on Get OneCard Lite. Now after reading the details of this card, click on Proceed.
- Enter Personal Details
- Enter your Mother’s Name and Father’s Name. Now click on Continue.
- Select Your FD Amount
- In this, FD of a minimum of 2000 will have to be done. According to you, you can get FD of more than 2000. Now click on Confirm FD Amount. The metal card will be available for free on getting FD of 50,000 in this.
- If you get an FD of 2000, then you will get a limit of 2200. Now click on Get One Card Lite Now.
- Take A Selfie in bright light, and ensure the photo is clearly visible.
- You have to click Selfie. Now click on Take Selfie.
- Now you have to pay FD. You can pay from Google Pay, Phone Pe, or Paytm with any payment method. Your Payment was Successful.
- Add a Nominee for FD (Mother, Father, Sibling)
- Relationship – In this Mother, Father can keep the name of their family member.
- Nominee Name – Write the name of the Nominee.
- Date of Birth – Enter the date of birth of the Nominee and click on Add Nominee.
- Confirm Your Name
- Now check your name by clicking on Confirm because it will be printed on the name card. If your name is correct then click on confirm.
- Now you have to wait for 24 hours. After 24 hours, Congratulations Your in-app card is ready to use will be written. Now click on Activate my in-app card.
- Your Virtual Card is activated. And the physical card will be delivered to your address in 7 days.
Benefits of OneCard Credit Card
You get Airport Lounge Access Free in One Card Credit Card. Free Goal Game will be available to play and Brand Based Offers will be available. In Brand Based Offers, you will get a discount on the purchase of any company’s product.
- On filling fuel with this card, 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver will be available.
- With this card, you can withdraw CASH from ATM.
- You can use this card both online and offline.
- In this, you get an interest-free period of 48 days.
- You will not need a cibil Score to apply for One Card.
- In this, you will get a credit card by making an FD of Rs 2000.
- You can improve your cibil Score with this card.
- With the One Card App, you can fully access the One Card Credit Card.
OneCard Credit Card Rewards Points
Every time you spend Rs 50 with a One Card Credit Card, you will get 1 Reward Point. Instant rewards are available on this card. If you do any transactions with this card, then you will get Reward Points immediately.
The reward will be available on every transaction of this card. But there will be no reward for filling Wallet Reload, Full. Reward Point will never expire in One Card Credit Card, it will be Lifetime Valid. With this card, you can earn Unlimited Reward Points.
You can earn 5× Reward Points from the Top 2 Categories in 1 month with this card. In this, you must have spent more in Jesus 2 categories, in that you will get a 5× Reward. With the One Card App, you can convert Reward Point into Cash.
- 1 Reward Point = 0.10 Paise
- Normal Reward Rate = 0.20%
- 5× Reward Rate = 1%
Charges of OneCard
- Interest charges if applicable.
- Interest rate – Unpaid Dues – 2.50%
- Late Payment Charge -2.5% ( min Rs 1000)
- Forex Markup fees – 1%
- Over The Limit Charge – 2.5% (Min Rs 400)
- Cash Withdrawal Charge – 2.5% (Min Rs 300)
- Plastic Card Replacement Charges – Rs 145
- Metal Card Replacement Charges – Rs 3000
- Reward Redemption fee 0
- Card cancellation fee
- Plastic Card – Rs 300
- Metal Card – Rs 3000
- Rate of Interest – 1.33% p.m.
- Foreclosure fee – 2.50%
- Processing fee – 1%
If you close the card after 6 months of activating the Virtual Card, this charge is applicable.
One Card Credit Customer Support Number
OneCard customer care is reachable via various official social as well as a dedicated helpline.
|Customer Care Number||1860-266-1111|
|Address||FPL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
Disha Bldg, Survey No 127, Mahavir Park,
Opposite Sarjaa, Aundh, Pune 411007
Hope you got all the details about OneCard if you have any query or doubt you can ask in the comment box. If you like this post share it with your friends.