TFG, which stands for Trade Fantasy Game, is a new six-player fantasy game created by JCDC Sports Pvt. Ltd. The game is unique in that it is played exclusively using digital player cards, offering exciting features such as the “Wild Card” and “Fantasy Points Boost.” Co Founded by Deepak Chahar, an Indian international cricket player, and Jaya Chahar (Founder), a media professional-turned-tech entrepreneur.
Trade Fantasy Game, a.ka TFG, promises to deliver an engaging and enjoyable experience for cricket fans in India. By building their fantasy teams using player cards, TFG players can participate in strategic gameplay and compete against each other with their knowledge and skill.
|App Name||Trade Fantasy Game|
|Trade Fantasy Game Referral Code||71072B|
|Download||Trade Fantasy App Download|
|SignUp Bonus||100 Rs|
|Brand Ambassador||Deepak Chahar|
|Trade Fantasy Game Owner Name||Jaya Chahar|
How to download Trade Fantasy Game app?
If you are an Android user, you can easily download the Trade Fantasy Game app from the Play Store by searching for “TFG.” On the other hand, if you are an iOS user, you can download the app by searching for “Trade Fantasy Game” in the App Store.
How to register on Trade Fantasy Game app?
- Signing up for TFG is easy and straightforward. When you install and open the app, you can follow the instructions
- To sign up, you must provide your mobile number and OTP.
- Alternatively, you can also sign up using your Facebook or Google account.
- Social media login options are available in the app for your convenience.
- After sign up you can go to your profile section and update all the required details and start exploring the app dashboard
How to Play on Trade Fantasy Game?
To participate in TFG, follow these steps:
- Download the TFG app from the Play Store or App Store, depending on your device.
- Log in to the app.
- Choose either “Player Cards Fantasy” or “Training Contests.”
- If you select “Player Cards Fantasy,” you can enter contests using fantasy cards to play and win real money. If you choose “Training Contests,” you can enter free contests to play using training cards.
- Choose a match from the list of fixtures.
- Enter the contest you wish to participate in.
- Build your team of six players using digital collectibles.
- Play the “All New 6 Player Fantasy.”
- Note that selecting a player for the first time in TFG automatically rewards you with a digital collectible (i.e., card) of that player.
- You can view all your collected cards in the “My Cards” section.
How to form team in Trade Fantasy Game?
To form your team of six players in TFG fantasy app, keep in mind the following points:
- You have a total of 54 credits to spend on selecting your team of six players. Each player has an associated salary that will deduct from your total credits.
- You can select a maximum of four players from any one team.
- You must select at least two players from both teams playing in the match.
- You must include two batsmen, two bowlers, one wicketkeeper, and one all-rounder in your team.
- How are fantasy points are calculated?
- In Trade Fantasy Game, fantasy points are determined by a player’s performance in an actual match. The better the player performs, the higher the fantasy points they earn.
What is the use of wild card in TGP, and how to collect it?
- After creating your team of 6 players, you will reach the captain selection screen. The captain you choose will earn you 2x fantasy points.
- On the same screen, you can add a 7th player to your team, known as the “Wild Card”.
- At the end of the match, the Wild Card will replace the lowest performing player in your team of 6 if the Wild Card has earned more fantasy points than that player.
- If you add a Wild Card to your team, you will receive a digital collectible (i.e. card) of the player you select, provided you have not already collected a card for that player on Trade Fantasy Game.
- You can view all your collected cards in the “My Cards” section of the app.
What are XP Points?
- Each digital collectible (player card) you collect earns XP Points for every contest in which you use that card.
- The amount of XP Points earned for a card depends on three factors: the number of contests participated in using that card (0.1 XP per contest), the player’s actual match performance (XP earned = Fantasy Points/100), and whether the player wins the Man of the Match award (XP earned = 1).
- When you first get a card, it starts at “Level 0”. As you earn more XP Points using that card, it will be upgraded to higher levels.
- Each card can be upgraded to a maximum of level 5, with 10 XP Points required to move from one level to the next.
Is it safe to deposit money in Trade Fantasy Game?
- Adding money to your TFG wallet is safe and easy.
- Trade fantasy Game offers multiple payment options to ensure the safety of your details.
- Once you verify your details, you can withdraw the money you win on TFG directly to your bank account.
Trade Fantasy Game Customer Care SupportIf you have any query about this application, you can contact TradeFantasy Game team via below modes.
I hope you got all the details of Trade Fantasy game. You can ask in the comment box if you have any query or doubt.
*The game involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.