Vijayi Bhawa is a new fantasy app. It is a skill-based game in which a user forms a team of real players for an upcoming match and competes against other users for real cash prizes, bonuses, and other incredible prizes.
Your team earns points based on how well your players perform in the real-world competition, so make the best selections you can!
|App Name||Vijayi Bhawa|
|Download||Download Vijayi Bhawa App|
|Vijayi Bhawa Referral Code||GET400|
|Maximum Withdrawal||1,00,000 Rs|
|For every refer||Rs 25 + 5% Commission Lifetime|
How To Download Vijayi Bhawa App?
Vijayi Bhawa app is not available on the play store so you can download this app from the official website or from the given below link.
How To Register On Vijayi Bhawa App?
- First, get the app from the given link above.
- Fill out the registration form by clicking the signup button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email address.
- To confirm, simply click the link in the email!
- You are now a Vijayi Bhawa App member!
- You may also use Facebook or Google to sign up.
How To Refer and Earn On Vijayi Bhawa?
- Open the app
- Click the Invite button at the bottom of your home page screen.
- Share your referral code with your friends via various social media networks.
- When a new user registers using your Referral code, he gets referred to you.
- As soon as your suggested buddy verifies his PAN Card within 72 hours of registration, you will receive Rs 50 cash in your Account.
- For deposits of 50 or more, you will receive 5% of any deposit made by any referred friend, up to a maximum of Rs 500.
How To Play Fantasy Games On Vijayi Bhawa App?
1. Select A Match
Vijayi Bhawa is now hosting Fantasy Cricket and Fantasy Football. Simply select an upcoming match that you’d like to participate in, bearing in mind the match deadline.
2. Create Your Teams
Select a team that fits inside the 100-credit budget using your sports knowledge. Choose the player you think will win the match with the most points.
You can form up to 10 teams for each match, so make sure each one has a distinct lineup of players to enhance your chances of winning.
3. Participate in Contests
You can participate in a number of contest formats on Vijayi Bhawa. You can participate in free or paid contests, as well as create your own Private Contest with your friends and opponents! Entry Fees, Prize Pool, Number of Teams, and Style of Play can all be used to filter and sort the contests. Choose the right contest to enhance your chances of winning.
4. Concentrate on the game.
Once a battle has begun, you can view the leaderboards for your contests to see how you compare to your opponents. You can use the Group-Chat function to communicate with your competitors in real time and be informed about their actions.
How To Make Fantasy Team On Vijayi Bhawa App?
When you make a team, you need to keep a balance, for this, you should select 4 bowlers and select 4 batsmen, if possible, select 3 all-rounders so that you get more points. If you are playing big league, then you must have new players in your team. But with this, your chances of winning are higher.
- 1 Wicker Keeper
- 3-5 Batsmen
- 1-3 All-Rounders
- 3-5 Bowlers
- Captain (2x Points)
- Vice-Captain (1.5x points)
How To Select Captain And Vice-Captain?
To select Captain and Vice-Captain, first select 4 or 5 players who have good records and form. For the minor league, always make the gene player’s record and form well.
For big-league match you have to select some different types of captain and vice-captain which will be different from others.
After you’ve chosen your 11 players, you’ll need to name a Captain and Vice-Captain for your team
- You will be granted 2x points for the Captain you choose in the real match.
- The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points they scored in the real match.
Points are awarded based on the performance of each player. In this, if your chosen captain performs well then you get two times and if the vice-captain performs well then you get 1.5 times.
In this, the batsmen’s points are decided on the basis of the run, six, half-century, or century. At the same time, the bowler’s points are decided on the basis of wickets, maiden overs etc.
The fielder’s points are decided on the basis of catches, run-outs, stumpings etc. In this also the point is fixed on the basis of every action of the player.
Like 25 for a wicket, 12 for a direct run-out or 8 points for a catch. In this way, on the basis of the performance of each of your players, you get points. Then after all the points are counted, you get the total points.
How To Get KYC Done In Vijayi Bhawa?
- Open your wallet. Hit the KYC Button.
- Then enter your required details and email id and verify your email.
- Enter your address proof and verify.
- Once your KYC is done you will be notified.
How To Deposit Cash On Vijayi Bhawa Account?
- Click on the wallet icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Tab on the Add Amount Button.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Pay the require amount and within a few second money will be added to your account.
Types Of Leaderboards In Vijayi Bhawa-
There are three types of Leaderboards:
- Tournament Leaderboard
- Weekly Leaderboard
- Deposit Leaderboard
Basically, Tournament Leaderboard scales the performance of a particular user on the basis of their past participation.
Weekly Leaderboard, tracks a user’s performance on a weekly basis.
Deposit Leaderboard check the user performance on monthly basis the amount you have deposit in a month.
How To Withdraw Money From Vijayi Bhawa?
You can withdraw your winning amount anytime. You can withdraw a minimum of Rs 100/- and maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- from ‘your winnings’ in your bank account.
- Open the wallet option and hit the withdraw money button.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. You can only withdraw an amount less than or equal to ‘Your Winnings’.
- To make withdraw first you need to make a deposit of minimum Rs 10/- at least once in your Vijayi Bhawa account. This is only one-time process.
- To make withdraw your identity should be verified. For the verification process, you need to provide bank details, personal information and KYC documents.
- Then click on ‘verify to withdraw’ button to start the verification process.
What KYC Verification Includes?
- Address Proof and PAN card details.
- Your bank account details should match with the details you have uploaded in KYC.
- If they do not match, then it will ask for KYC associated with the bank account
- The withdrawn amount will be credited to your bank account within 24-48 working hours.
Vijayi Bhawa Customer Support-
Whatever your doubt or issue you can share with Vijayi Bhawa customer care support. You can also get in touch through official website contact details. Or you can connect via below details-
Hope your all doubts are clear now. Still if have any issue you can ask in the comment box below. Also share this article with your family and friends. Thanks for reading.