You are not the only one facing issues in the Playerzpot Ludo app. But do not worry as a responsible influencer I’ll help you in resolving the issues as well as guide you on How To Contact Playerzpot Customer Care? step by step.
As there are some issues in the latest version of Playerzpot app many new users are not having any idea about the history of the app. So i just want to assure you that, Playerzpot is 100% genuine but due to overload of user problems and lockdown, the customer care team is unable to handle so much load.
Common Problems in Playerzpot Ludo App
- Reconnection error while playing.
- Winning amount not credited after match completion.
Prob -1 (Reconnection Error While Playing)
This error occurs while you are into the match and suddenly a loading button appears. When this issue occurs, Your game will be closed and you will not get any money.
What will happen, If this occurs to you? A refund will be given. Suppose if you’ve joined the Ludo league of 120rs then you will get a refund.
Prob -2 (Match Completed, But Winnings Not Credited)
This error occurs when you have completed the match but still, the winning amount you were supposed to get did not credit to your winning balance.
What will happen, If this occurs to you? A refund or winning will be given to you after analyzing by the customer care team. If they got to know that your match was completed then you will get the winning otherwise, a refund will be given.
Solution | How To Contact Customer Care Number| Helpline
Follow these simple steps to contact with Playerzpot customer care and get the solution.
- Go to Wallet > Click on “View Transactions“
- Click on the amount, For ex: -120Rs (This will be in red color)
- Copy your transaction id and take a Screenshot.
- Now go to the “Contact Us” option.
- Click on Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Subject “Type your problem“
- Add the screenshot and paste your transaction id.
- Send the mail.