Slice is a digital financial institution that provides you a credit limit on your card online. Slice has its own VISA Credit Card. You can easily apply online for this card from Slice’s mobile application.
Card Setup is very smooth and easy. Slide made easier for without traditional full-time job people. To get the card, Sign Up process is very easy. This app also bringing rewards for its three million users.
Note: 500 Cashback Only for 1st Txn Users after Card Approval.
With the slice app, you can complete control of your credit card. The best thing is that Slice offers a zero-fee card with no hidden charges or annual fees. In a monthly repayment plan, customers can use the product for a free lifetime.
In “Slice Reward” customers will get 2% reward on every card transaction which is instantly redeemable to cash. Here you can also convert monthly bills into three months’ installments without any extra charges.
Slice Card Overview
The main aim is to target young professionals, freelancers, startup employees, and graduates with the next generation to a world of financial freedom. App immediately issues slice cards through digital onboarding.
Enjoy financial freedom in a simple, transparent, and responsible way. It is India’s largest payments and credit start-up specially made for young people with its Pay-Later app. It is available in a physical and virtual form. You can use this card for online shopping, entertainment, grocery, and food delivery platforms.
Benefits of Slice Card
- With the help of slice credit card You get instant loans, in a few minutes.
- You can easily transfer your money to Bank or Paytm. But for this you will be interested.
- They have tie ups from many online shopping sites. You Can Easily Get Goods On No Cost EMI.
- A credit limit of 10000 to 10 lakh is available.
- Cashback of 2% is also available.
- You can use it anywhere online, offline.
Charges And Fees On Slice Credit Card
- Here is no fees will be charged for card and delivery.
- even in this annual, joining and recurring fees will be absolutely zero.
- Late fees is rs.35/- per day charges or 30% charges. maximum late- fees charges is rs. 2,000.
- On fuel per billing cycle, there will be a discount of rs 200 on transactions below rs 4,000.
- The charge that will be charged on transferring cash will depend on how many days you will repayment it.
Eligibility for Slice Cards
- Any person can use this card.
- There is no age limit in this, but it is mandatory for a person to be at least 18 years old, that is, the age of that person should not be less than 18.
- Your Cybil Score should be more than 700 if you want to earn more.
Slice Card Customer Care Number
There are multiple official ways to contact Slice customer care, We recommend the users to contact via these below-mentioned methods only.
|Address||GaragePreneurs Internet Pvt Ltd|
747, Pooja Building,80ft Road, 4th Block, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560034
It is a well-suited application for consumer’s credit and payment needs. It gives cardholders a comfortable way to pay while keeping an eye on their expenses and spending patterns. Hope your doubts are clear now. Still, if you have any query you can ask in the comment box below.