On the Sportiqo platform, sports enthusiasts can engage in trading the performance of their preferred players in a way similar to trading stocks. Sportiqo, a fantasy sports platform based on blockchain technology
This feature permits users to employ their sporting expertise and evaluate a player’s long-term performance, spanning a season or even their entire career.
|Sportiqo Refer Code||RCDDB13bEe7267132|
|SignUp Bonus||100 Rs|
How to Create Account on Sportiqo?
- Your name, email address, contact number, date of birth, address, and gender must be provided in order to create an account an Account on the Platform. You must also follow the registration instructions provided by SPORTIQO.
- Without creating an account, you can browse the Platform. However, you must register for a platform account before you may use any of the services given through the platform.
- SPORTIQO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse your registration or to block Your Account in the event that the User’s information do not match or are erroneous.
- If you have any reason to believe that someone else knows your password, that it is being used or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way, or if there has been any other security breach, you should take all necessary precautions to keep it private and secure. You should also notify Sportiqo right away.
- You vouch for the accuracy, completeness, and correctness of all the information you have submitted. You agree to update the information on the Account without holding back in the event that any of the submitted information changes.
How the Sportiqo market works?
The Sportiqo market allows sports fans to trade the performance of their favorite players, similar to how one might trade stocks. Here’s how it works:
Player Prices: Each player in the Sportiqo market is assigned a price based on their expected performance, which is determined using a proprietary algorithm. The price of a player will fluctuate based on their recent performance, as well as other factors such as injuries, team dynamics, and player news.
Buy and Sell Orders: Users can place buy or sell orders for any player in the market. When a user places a buy order, they are effectively betting that the player’s performance will improve and their price will increase. Conversely, a sell order is a bet that the player’s performance will decrease and their price will fall.
Trading: Once a buy or sell order is placed, it remains open until a matching sell or buy order is found. When a buy and sell order match, a trade occurs, and the player’s price is updated accordingly. Users can continue to trade a player as many times as they wish, depending on the available liquidity in the market.
Rewards: Users can earn rewards in the form of Sportiqo tokens by participating in the market. Tokens are earned for trading players, placing buy and sell orders, and contributing to the platform’s liquidity.
How to sign up on Sportiqo?
- To sign up on Sportiqo, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Sportiqo website at www.sportiqo.com and download the app
- Open the app & click on the “Sign Up” button located in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and confirm your password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- You will receive a verification email at the email address you provided during sign-up. Click on the verification link in the email to verify your account.
- Once your account is verified, you can log in to Sportiqo and start trading the performance of your favorite players.
Which sports and players will be available?
The Sportiqo app has launched with the top 30 players from the Pakistan T20 league, and will soon add the India T20 league. This will allow cricket enthusiasts to trade on the performance of their favorite players and potentially earn profits based on their market knowledge.
As Sportiqo continues to grow and evolve, it will be interesting to see what new features and offerings it brings to its users.
What can be done with the points earned?
Points earned on Sportiqo will be paid out in INR (Indian Rupees), and users have the option to either reinvest their earnings into purchasing more Player Stocks or withdraw the funds to their bank account. This gives users the flexibility to manage their earnings according to their preferences and financial goals.
General Terms & Conditions of Sportiqo App-
- The minimum age for participants is 18 (eighteen).
- Players are able to create legally binding agreements.
- You do not reside in any Indian state where taking part in, arranging, or holding the SPORTIQO is forbidden. These shall include, but not be limited to, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Odisha (“Excluded States”).
- not presently organised, situated, or residing in a Designated Jurisdiction. If you want to register on the Platform as a user of the portal, it is your obligation to make sure you do not come from a Designated Jurisdiction.
- You have complied with all relevant laws pertaining to sanctions, anti-terrorism, anti-corruption, and anti-money laundering in all material respects.
How player metrics translated into points?
- At the conclusion of a tournament, PS holders are promised a sum of money equal to the sum of their individual tournament points.
- The number of PS units that the user currently holds is taken into account.
- Only PS owners receive payment after the competition.
- A user is not eligible to receive any prize money if they purchase a PS but then sell it to make a profit before the competition is over.
- On Sportiqo, points resemble the dividends that stock market investors receive.
Sportiqo Customer Care Service
|Address||2nd Floor, 796 Purbachal Main Road Prince Anwar Shah Connector Kolkata 700078